19 Jul 2009

How to Order

It's easy! Simply send an email to unicbags@gmail.com stating the item of your interest and I will send you an email confirming the item availability and the amount payable within 24hrs.

Payment can be made through ATM or Internet Bank Transfer to my POSB Savings Account Nos.: 156-08082-9. Will appreciate if you can email me your payment details such as your paying bank name and transaction reference (for my verification) together with your mailing address.

I am also accepting payment by PAYPAL which will enable you to make online payments using your prefered credit cards. Simply create a account with PayPal free of charge and start making online purchase the secured way!

Upon confirmation of your receipt of payment, your order will be promptly posted out within 24hrs. Delivery may takes about 2 to 3 working days.

All delivery within Singapore will be FREE through SingPost normal mail. Unless otherwise requested, registered mail (to prevent lost of your order) can also be arranged with an additional cost of S$2.50 per order.

Meet-up can also be arranged during weekdays at Raffles Place, City Hall or any MRT stations along the North East Line (NEL). In this case payment will be cash upon delivery.

Feel free to email me all your queries and I will get back to you within 24hrs!