19 Jul 2009

What's so unique about U-Nic Bags!


* Reversible
All my bags are reversible; so you are actually getting 2 bag designs with the price of one! Simply reverse the bag to match your outfit or occassion and have lots of fun!

*Washable
Different from many other bags that are unwashable, my bags are absolutely machine washable and therefore hassle free! As and when it gets dirty, just toss it into the washing machine in a laundry bag (optional) and within minutes, you have got yourself a clean new bag!

* Light Weight
Compared to leather or pvc bags, my fabric bags are so much lighter in weight! So be kind to your shoulders and start using U-Nic Bags now!

* Uniquity
I take pride in my handiwork and so my "one-of-a-kind" bag is handmade stitch by stitch giving it a seamless look using selectively high quality fabric. Most important of all, unlike bags which are mass produced, each of our bag is exclusive since it is handmade.

So each of my bag is as unique (U-Nic) as you are !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~